A bus driving license gives you the flexibility to work in many different areas.
Charter, transit or school bus companies are all looking for qualified drivers.
- To begin you must have a car license and be 18 years of age or over (required)
- You must pass the DMV CDL permit tests for:
General Knowledge (50 questions), Air Brakes (25 questions), and Passenger Endorsement (20 questions).
- Our fleet of International buses are all automatic and by using one of our buses for the road test you will be able to drive a full size school bus, city bus, coach bus and truck (B) with only one road test!
- We can provide you with the instructor and vehicle for your road test.
- We provide JOB PLACEMENT assistance.
- The BP-S license allows you to drive any bus or truck
Ferrari Driving School students that have taken the Instructor's training recommendation have had a FIRST time passing rate of over 90%. During the first lesson we always evaluate and give an honest opinion on your SPECIFIC training needs.Enter answer here
- Jobs for Truck Drivers, Heavy and Tractor-Trailer 2008 & 2018 in the US are expected to increase by 13%
- The median wage for Truck Drivers, Heavy and Tractor-Trailer in New York State for May 2009 was over $19 per hour.
- Jobs for Transit and Intercity Bus Drivers between 2008 and 2018 in the US are expected to increase by 8%.
- The median wage for Transit and Intercity Bus Drivers in New York State for May 2009 was over $25 per hour.
- The New York Motor Truck Assoc., predict a shortage of qualified drivers in the near future. Better pay and benefits are offered by employers to attract and retain men and women as professional drivers. Employment opportunities for well trained and motivated individuals in the transportation profession are many. The trucking industry offers a wide range of positions, from loading freight to driving vehicles locally and over-the-road.
- Trucking is the nation’s second largest industry, employing over 5 million men and women as drivers, mechanics and in related services. The Trucking Industry moves 70% of the nation’s freight, and employs approximately 1 out of every 9 workers in America.
U.S. D.O.T (Department of Transportation) Certification will allow you operate a Commercial Vehicle across state lines (interstate) Driving without the Certification can result in heavy fines & vehicle impoundment for both driver & company. The certification class is done at our Main Office every Friday at 1:30pm or 5:30pm. You will receive the certification the same day upon completion. Click here to scheduleEnter answer here